Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with art. 13 (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation)
The administrator of your personal data is the TAKE Association with its registered office at ul. Głogowska 15/3, 31-416 Kraków (TAKE).
TAKE can be contacted via the following e-mail address:
Your data will be processed by TAKE for the following purposes:
– conducting trainings and martial arts seminars – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point a
– conducting the activities of the TAKE Association - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point a and art. 9 sec. 2 point d
Your personal data will be processed by TAKE for the period necessary to achieve the below purposes
– conducting trainings and martial arts seminars – until they cease to participate in trainings or seminars,
– conducting the activities of the TAKE Association – until the expiry of the obligations to store data under the law.
Your personal data may be entrusted by TAKE:
– providers of IT services supporting the performance of TAKE activities,
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data
Providing data is voluntary. The result of not providing them will be the inability to participate in TAKE training and activities.