Our offer includes not only samurai sword fencing (kenjutsu), but also other weapons:
- long staff (bōjutsu)
- halberd / glaive (naginatajutsu)
- yari spear (sōjutsu)
- two swords (ryōtōjutsu)
- short sword (kodachijutsu)
- and sword drawing (iaijutsu)
All in accordance with the original teachings of the Katori Shintō-ryū school with over 550 years of tradition handed down from master to master.
Additional options are:
- mini training for those interested, during which up to ~15 people can participate in one outing
- mat cutting demonstration (tameshigiri)
- presentation of sword maintenance techniques
As a registered association, we sign contracts and issue invoices.